Archive - Privacy Policy

 Privacy Policy of "Archive" is as follows

1. Privacy of Collected Information

    I only collect information that you give me. None of said information is required to be private. If you do give us private content you are giving consent to allow it to be viewed by everybody. If you leave the app in any way I am not responsible for any collected data until you come back to the app.

2. Responsibility of Users Posts

    In using this service you will have the ability to upload images, links, videos, polls, or text. These uploads are considered content. I am not responsible for any of this content. If there is an issue it must be reported and I will respond with 24 hours.

3. Age

    If you are not of legal age to consent, then it is required that you ask consent from someone who is able to give you permission to use this service.

4. Third Party Services

    I use Google Cloud Firestore, Google Cloud Storage, and Google AdMod.

5. Updates

    I have the right to update this policy when needed.

Questions can be reported to evercole6@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog